What is Elaps Corallinus
Similar to snake poisons generally. Has very marked black discharges. Cold things disagree. Desire for sweetened buttermilk. Nausea and vomiting. Prostrating diarrhea of consumption. Acidity of stomach, with faint feeling. Sudden pain in stomach. Spasm of esophagus; pharynx constricted; food and liquids suddenly arrested, and then fall heavily into stomach. Spasms followed by paresis. Cold feeling in stomach. Fruits and ice-water are very cold. Right-sided paralysis. Must have oscillatory motion. Rheumatic constitutions. Ear, nose and throat symptoms are important.
Mind: Depressed; imagines he hears someone talking; dreads to be left alone. Fear of rain. Can speak, but cannot understand speech. Fears apoplexy.
Head: Violent headache, extending from forehead to occiput; first one eye, then the other. Pain in ears. Vertigo with tendency to fall forward. Weight and pain in forehead. Fullness in head.
Eyes: aversion to light; letters run together when reading. Veil before eyes. Burning in lids. Bloated around the eyes in the morning. Large red fiery spot before eyes.
Ears: Cerumen black and hard, with difficult hearing, or serous greenish discharge, offensive; buzzing, and illusion of hearing. Sudden attack of nightly deafness, with roaring and crackling in ears, cracking in ears on swallowing. Intolerable itching in the ear.
Nose: Chronic nasal catarrh, with fetid odor and greenish crusts. Ozaena; yellowish-green discharge. Mucous membrane wrinkled; nostrils plugged up with dry mucus. Pains from nose to ears on swallowing. Nostrils stopped up. Nasal bleeding. Pain at root of nose. Eruption about nose.
Throat: Thick, very offensive, dry, greenish-yellow crusts upon the posterior pharyngeal wall and extremely foul breath. Spasmodic contraction of esophagus; passage of fluids arrested.
Chest: Coldness in chest after drinking. Haemorrhage from lungs black as ink and watery; stitches in apex of right lung. Fainting caused by stooping. Oppression in going upstairs. Peeling off the skin from palms and fingers. Cough, with terrible pain through lungs. Worse right and expectoration of black blood. Sensation of a sponge in esophagus.
Stomach: Feels cold. Sensation as if food turned like a corkscrew on swallowing; desire for sweetened buttermilk. Acidity after every mouthful.
Female: Dysmenorrhea, with black blood. Discharge of black blood between menses. Itching of vulva and vagina.
Sleep: Dreams about dead persons.
Skin: Glands and skin of axillae affected; itching with tetter. Tips of fingers peel off. Itching eruption in axillae.
Extremities: Icy cold feet. Vesicular eruptions on feet. Arms and hands swollen bluish. Knee-joints feel sprained. Pricking under the nails.
Fever: Cold perspiration all over. Typhoid when ulcers have eaten into tissues, and black blood is discharged.
Modalities: Worse eating fruit; cold drinks; wet weather.
Kino from Pterocarpus (Haemoptysis and haemorrhage from intestines).
Eucalyptus rostrata (offensive dark discharge from right ear). Crotalus; Alum; Carbo; Ars; Laugh
- How to open the 2003 Audi A4 buttons
- What happened in the history of the 1903 story
- Aws-125 mark sten magazine who made it
- What does Azizam mean in Farsi
- What a different kid am I testing
- Wholesale vases middle pieces nyc
- Rambolina Astrid, how to exercise
- What is drug test 1793n juice 9-50 2000
- What is dehydration tolerance
- Tomasz Piechowicz Police Department Lubliniec
- How to Make Chana Dal Fry
- How big is eight heads high texts
- Where was Anjette Lyle's restaurant
- How to find the concavity of trigger functions
- How did Van Helsing kill Anna
- Wholesale designer handbags supplier
- How to calculate an unevenly distributed load
- Kai Mayfair Alex Chow Toronto
- What does material prejudice mean
- How to wire rbsn relays
- Chow reg stata 12
- When we were at war lyrics
- Lol what does apc mean for weapons
- Bode name definition what is in my name