What is 500 mg parked
Potassium is an important mineral that fulfills numerous functions in our body. Potassium plays an important role, especially for the transmission of stimuli in the nervous system. But it is also essential for our fluid balance, our blood pressure, all muscles, our energy level and our heart, together with sodium!
Fortunately, there are plenty of foods that contain potassium! Our daily requirement is around 2000 milligrams. However, the potassium level is also influenced by our salt consumption. Too much salt upsets the delicate balance of potassium, sodium and chloride, which is essential for the body to function optimally. Most of the time, these 3 substances are also called together, as they are electrolytes that interact with each other.
Many plant-based foods contain enough potassium to meet your daily needs:
1. Soybeans (approx. 1800 mg / 100 g)
2.Apricots, dried (approx. 1700 mg / 100 g)
3. White beans (approx. 1300 mg / 100 g)
4. Peas (approx. 900 mg / 100 g)
5.Dates / figs, dried (approx. 800 mg / 100 g)
6. Spinach (approx. 550 mg / 100 g)
7. Kale (approx. 500 mg / 100 g)
8.Avocado (approx. 480 mg / 100 g)
9. Potatoes (approx. 420 mg / 100 g)
10. Fennel (approx. 400 mg / 100 g)
Potassium is also found in bananas, whole grain bread, nuts and lettuce as well as cocoa and many other plant-based foods! So just continue to eat and enjoy well-balanced meals!
Sharing is caring
- How To Cheat Bod Pod Results
- When to use ignorant stand definitions
- How do we teach children to break tolerance?
- How to roll finger leg spindle
- Who has viewed my instagram has paid apk
- Grasshopper mouse howl hidden kingdoms imdb
- Zhukov eisenhower fishing colorado
- What does Hidoi Desu mean
- Whoever wrote the next time, he's cheating on karaoke
- How far is Mount Titlis from Lucerne?
- What is the mcc code 0803
- Asuntol liquido para perros como usar whatsapp
- Vamlo 10mg for what
- Validation of the water system whoever 927 trs
- Large teacup planter wholesale
- What is dead bone disease
- Sdr ram means what
- What is the Activity Theory Bromley 1966
- How to get the password for Google Apps
- Who Makes Bob White Syrup Buckner
- How to unlock Google Chromebook
- Stolzmanlet bb misc how to cut
- Vpg base 18mg is how many ml
- Kevin Chown Tarja Halonen