Sujana Chowdary Interview Magazine
"Jagan's regime does not deserve a single mark": Sujana Chowdary
Rajya Sabha MP of the BJP (who joined from the TDP in June) YS Chowdary has been accused of being a cover for Chandrababu Naidu in the saffron party. He has also been accused of moving to the BJP only to protect himself from ED and CBI cases. It is also alleged that he has been tasked with breaking the TDP Legislature party to enable the BJP to have a presence in the Andhra Pradesh assembly.
But Chowdary’s sharp criticism is reserved for Jaganmohan Reddy’s first 100 days in office, that he says has been disappointing. He says he cannot get himself to give the new chief minister even one mark out of ten for his governance so far.
Watch this exclusive interview with YS Chowdary, speaking to T S Sudhir, only on Filter Kaapi, where he opens up on Jagan, Chandrababu Naidu, Nara Lokesh and the BJP leadership.
Print, TV, digital media journalist for over 27 years. Political commentator, documentary filmmaker, satirist. Author of badminton player Saina Nehwal's biography (2012). View all posts by T S Sudhir
- Kathy chow and julien lepeu
- Howard Shuttle Tracker Live Feed
- Plastic head distribution b2b wholesale
- What size grounding cable for 30 wires
- Using the refractometer for the salinity refractometer
- Ella holdridge, what happened to her murderer
- Lfs how to install maps
- Children live what they learn
- Celebrities who smoke Marlboro Reds Soft
- What is Ytacan used for?
- Tatuaggi justin bieber illuminati where are you
- How do I return to Dr. Kuhlman back
- How does rose quartz smell
- Howling Lunar Service New York
- What's from someautu plesome
- 17g is how many tablespoons in 23
- How to get sex regalis for sale
- What size saw blade for laminate flooring
- How do I register for an Aadhaar card request
- What is Dyach jewelry
- Golly, what a day of commercial Android
- How to hack the school intranet
- How to pronounce koh phangan
- Tesseract vault instructions for playing